Executive Summary: The nature of most projects, especially in the Information Technology space, are often complicated and require a great deal of coordination and resources to reach the objective. Due to the ever-growing demand...Read More
PM Musing Even though project management is gaining popularity and its applications are widespread, the track record of success, especially on large and complex projects is dismal. There needs to be a re-thinking of project...Read More
Short answer: The current PfMP exam is based on the 3rd edition of The Standard for Portfolio Management, even though the latest standard is the 4th edition. Longer answer: This short blog is written by Dr. Te Wu. He was one of...Read More
- Tesla’s Giga Texas: How Can Giga Texas Differ From Previous Gigafactory Development Projects?
- Building a Consensus: Stakeholder Management in Redeveloping Lincoln Center
- Project Management Across Times Zones
- Team Projects: Means of Development or Retrogression?
- Agile Project Management in the Catastrophe of COVID-19