Executive Summary Every four years, the FIFA World Cup is awarded to a host country. The largest soccer event in the world will be hosted by Qatar in 2022. In this paper, I will analyze the strategy that the project sponsors and...Read More
Executive Summary The new bridge called The Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge is a 3.1-mile twin-span bridge. The cost of this bridge was 3.98 billion dollars. The new bridge has four lanes and a dedicated bus lane in each span....Read More
Executive Summary The Association for Project Management defines conflict “as different objectives and attitudes between two or more parties. Conflict management is the process of identifying and addressing differences that, if...Read More
- Tesla’s Giga Texas: How Can Giga Texas Differ From Previous Gigafactory Development Projects?
- Building a Consensus: Stakeholder Management in Redeveloping Lincoln Center
- Project Management Across Times Zones
- Team Projects: Means of Development or Retrogression?
- Agile Project Management in the Catastrophe of COVID-19