Executive Summary The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was signed into law March 28, 2020, and included a $14B allocation designated as the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) which provided...Read More
Executive Summary The NFL season plans to start in the middle of the pandemic and protocol is necessary for if players get sick. It is the job of the project manager for pandemic preparedness to achieve efficient testing levels,...Read More
Executive Summary The Winter Olympics 2026 is a huge and complex project that has just entered its implementation phase. While the project’s deliverables, the schedule, and the budget are defined and are not likely to change,...Read More
Executive Summary In today’s workplace, most workers, as discussed by McCauley and Fick-Cooper (2020) are focused on accomplishing goals as individuals, and not as members of workplace teams. Teamwork at the workplace remains an...Read More
Executive Summary As the urology coordinator, I will be overseeing and managing the entire process from start to finish. Implementations of new procedures are always large and expensive projects for hospitals as they open up new...Read More
- Tesla’s Giga Texas: How Can Giga Texas Differ From Previous Gigafactory Development Projects?
- Building a Consensus: Stakeholder Management in Redeveloping Lincoln Center
- Project Management Across Times Zones
- Team Projects: Means of Development or Retrogression?
- Agile Project Management in the Catastrophe of COVID-19